- Material: 90% Polypropylene, 10% Polyester
- Construction: Machine woven
- For Indoor / Outdoor Use
- PRIYATE area rugs uses Belgian technology on Wilton looms to weave these rugs,making them durable and resistant to shedding. We use premium quality materials and excellent craftsmanship to create these rugs.
- Made from 100% polypropylene yarns.
- Woven to achieve durable outdoor construction.
- For living rooms, kitchen, patios, decks, balconies as well as outdoor use.
- UV protected, water repellent, colorfast, antistatic, mold/mildew resistant.
- Versatile flat woven construction for easy maintenance and ultimate performance.
- Stains and spillage are easy to clean. Just hose it down with water and leave it to dry outdoors.
- Our rugs dry quickly and does not smell due to absorption of water during rainy seasons.
- Reverse roll packing helps to flatten out surface crease/waves automatically.
Finding Your Perfect Rug Size
For smaller areas we recommend a 5’ x 8’ – 6’ x 9’. The front of the rug should rest a few inches in front of your sofa. It is also acceptable to situate your sofa and arm chairs so that only the front legs rest on the rug. If you are placing the rug under a coffee table, make sure that it can accommodate all four legs of the table.
Larger rooms typically require a rug that is between 8’ x 10’ – 9’ x 12’. Place the front legs of the sofa on top of the rug. If you prefer all four legs may also rest completely on the rug surface. Leaving a space of 18″-24″ on all sides of the rug will create a border to frame your living space.
If your current set up features furniture floating in the center of the room, we recommend at least a 10’ x 13’. An equal amount of floor space (between 12” – 18”) should be left on all sides if possible. All furniture should sit completely on the rug surface without looking cramped.